UPS is the largest express carrier and package delivery in the world. They are a leading provider of transportation, logistics and e-commerce services. Every day, they manage millions of goods and information worldwide. The healthcare warehouses are located in Venlo and Roermond, where you will work. Because of the busy periods, UPS is looking for you!
As a warehouse employee at UPS, you will take care of medical and healthcare products. Your tasks mainly includes collecting, packing and loading products inside the warehouse. It will be your responsibility to check the quality of the goods.
Your working days will usually be from Monday till Friday. Sometimes Saturdays and Sundays are a possibility, depending on the customer request. It is important that you are flexible, because you will work in 2 or 3 shifts. If you have to work in special departments with low thermal conditions, such as coolers and freezers, you will receive allowances.
– You are flexible in working hours (in a shifts);
– Flexible to work at Fresh department (8 °C);
– Good knowledge of English;
– Driving license (B category);
– Obligated to wear safety shoes (Type S3) and long trousers – jeans or working trousers;
– Certificate of no criminal records (VOG).
– Hour wage 10,34 per gross;
– Organized accommodation;
– Organized transport to / from work;
– Workers’ insurance and access to healthcare;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– myOTTO app with work plan, payslips and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions;
– Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!