Boon Food Group is a family business that has been around for more than 100 years. They manage food and fresh products to supermarkets on a daily basis. The team is innovative, inspiring and of course loves food! Are you going to enjoy this job with them?
Are you also a real food lover? Then get started with fresh food!
– Collect food;
– Quality control;
– Workplace cleaning;
– Sorting and packing;
– Controlling that the orders are complete and ready for shipment on time;
As a Warehouse Employee you will work in cooling and freezing department, because the food have to stay fresh. Your working hours are between 06.00 and 18.00 which ensures stability. To make the work a lot more fun, you will work in a cozy and inspiring team!
– Good knowledge of English;
– Good physical condition;
– Motivation and responsibility;
– Willing to work in cold area;
– Certificate of no criminal record (VOG);
– 12,28 Eur bruto per hour + holiday allowances;
– Salary is paid weekly and always on time;
– Opportunity to develop quickly in a young and fast growing international company;
– Assistance in arranging transport to the Netherlands;
– Organized accommodation;
– Organized transport to / from work;
– Dutch health insurance and medical care;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– Dutch employment contract;
– Possibility to switch to a direct contract;
– Salary allowances for working nights, overtime, weekends, Public holiday (35–300% of the basic rate);
– myOTTO app with work plan, pays lips, and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Access to language courses, online training, and other projects for our employees, e.g. Fit@OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish.