W. Heemskerk employs around 1,100 specialists and delivers around 3.5 million fresh products every week to well-known supermarket and restaurant chains, both at home and abroad. Working in the production, packaging and logistics departments is a guarantee of various tasks, e.g. cutting and preparing vegetables, packing ready-made products, quality control or preparing for transport.
A production employee is responsible for the smooth running of a production area. The employees are working in a team with various tasks and delivers a combination of the various required tasks in 3 major departments: production, packing and logistic.
– Cleaning machines, working with chemicals;
– Cutting the products as instructed by the Machine Operator;
– Sticking and packing products into boxes and preparing for transport;
– Maintain quality;
– Movement of materials for production;
– Informing the machine operator about problems on the production line.
– Ready to work at 4-10° C;
– Good physical condition;
– Good knowledge of English language;
– No jewelry allowed;
– Certificate of no criminal records (VOG).
The conditions of employment:
– Two-shift work (5:30-15:30/15:30-2:30);
– Attractive hourly rate 10,71 Eur per gross;
– Bonuses for overtime, working nights and public holidays (25% -200% of the base rate);
– Health insurance and access to healthcare;
– Free coffee and tea in the canteen;
– Organization of transport to the Netherlands;
– Cheap accommodation and quick access to work by bike or car;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– myOTTO app with work plan, payslips and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions;
– Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!