Voestalpine is a globally steel and technology company, that creates and produces components for cars. With its top-quality products and system solutions, it is a leading partner to the automotive industry. For creating the components, Voestalpine is looking for motivated and fit employees like you!
Create the form of car components! As Production Employee, you will be responsible for producing the components. At the production department, the car components are being pressed in the form that it should have. This will be done by a machine for the metal materials with the use of heat and pressure. You will check these components on quality and place them in product holders.
The first two days, you will get trainings to understand the production process and to get to know the components. Your working shifts will be from 06.00 to 15.30 and 15.30 to 24.00. Get a great salary with guaranteed hours on your contract, because work at Voestalpine ensures you stability!
- Good knowledge of English;
- Driving license (advantage);
- Motivated to work in two shifts;
- Certificate of no criminal record (VOG);
- Wage per hour 14,61 Eur gross;
- Extra paid for overtime, night work, public holidays, weekends, etc.;
- Weekly payment and always on time;
- Stable job for a long time and with easy tasks;
- Training for production process;
- Assistance in arranging transport to the Netherlands;
- Organized accommodation;
- Organized transport to / from work;
- Dutch health insurance and medical care;
- Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
- Dutch employment contract;
- myOTTO app with work plan, payslips, and FAQ;
- 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
- Access to language courses, online training, and other projects for our employees, e.g. Fit@OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish.