Oliver-Tolas – it is the global market leader in medical packaging. Focuses on innovation, quality and participation in the health industry. You can be part of this great logistics team!
You will work with a variety of health care products! Job tasks: sorting, packing, stick stickers and check the quality of the goods. The range includes bags, lids, paper rolls and dispensers / holders.
As a packer and quality control employee, you will work in the packaging and control department. You have the opportunity to complete courses and become a machine operator. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Work is in a three shifts: 06:00-14:30, 14:30-23:00 and 23:00-06:00, additional extras are paid for shifts. Because hygiene is a priority in a workplace, the work environment is very clean and tidy.
– Good knowledge of English;
– Follow the rules of hygiene;
– Motivation and responsibility;
– Flexibility to work in a shifts;
– Certificate of no criminal record (VOG);
– Hourly rate 11,66 Eur gross + supplements;
– Salary is paid weekly and always on time;
– Assistance in arranging transport to the Netherlands;
– Organized accommodation;
– Organized transport to / from work;
– Dutch health insurance and medical care;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– Dutch employment contract;
– Possibility to switch to a direct contract;
– Salary allowances for working nights, overtime, weekends, Public holiday (35–300% of the basic rate);
– myOTTO app with work plan, pays lips, and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Access to language courses, online training, and other projects for our employees, e.g. Fit@OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish.