Albert Heijn is one of the most popular supermarkets in the Netherlands. It has many stores and distribution centers across the country. In cities such as: Geldermalsen, Pijnacker, Tilburg, Zaandam, Nieuwegein, Almere, Woerden, Nieuwegein, Zwolle, Amsterdam and others.
– Order picking;
– Prepare orders for shipment;
– Sorting, packing;
– Job is 5-6 days in a week;
– 38-45 hours per week.
– You are flexible in working hours (in a shifts);
– Flexible to work at KW (15°C) and Fresh department (2-4 °C);
– Knowledge of the Dutch, English and/or Polish language;
– Certificate of no criminal records (VOG).
– Coffee, tea, water, microwave, fridge available 24/7 (for free);
– In the afternoon shifts – warm meals available (for free);
– Hour wage 11,63 – 14,91 per gross;
– Organized accommodation;
– Organized transport to / from work;
– Workers’ insurance and access to healthcare;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– myOTTO app with work plan, payslips and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions;
– Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, such as Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!