An American multinational transportation and contract logistics company that manages supply chains for 50,000 customers, including 69 of the Fortune 100. It operates in 30 countries, with approximately 100,000 employees. The assortment of this warehouse includes furniture and decorative products.
The tasks at the position include collecting orders, packing them and preparing for shipment. In addition, quality control of goods and other warehouse work – for example, unloading and loading containers.
• Knowledge of English;
• Good physical condition;
• Driving license is welcome;
• Certificate of no criminal record (VOG).
• Rate: to start with, even € 12,43 gross;
• Temporary employment contract;
• Shift allowances, eg + 50% for work on Saturdays, + 100% on Sundays;
• 3 shift system – exact hours depend on department;
• Organized accommodation;
• Reimbursement of travel expenses to / from work;
• Organization of transport to the Netherlands;
• Workers’ insurance and access to healthcare;
• Minimum formalities (possibility to electronically sign the contract);
• myOTTO application with work schedule, pay slips and FAQ;
• 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
• Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, e.g. Fit@OTTO.