Our client “CEVA Nieuwegein“ works with “HEMA“. “HEMA“ is a Dutch Department store where they sell clothing, beauty products among other things. “CEVA Nieuwegein“ distributes their products, and they are looking for order picker employees.
– Packaging products and preparing them for shipment;
– Collecting orders;
– Work is done in a room temperature environment;
– For now shifts between 06:00 and 21:00, in the future this will go to two shifts (morning and afternoon shifts);
– Work 5-6 days in a week.
– Good knowledge of English;
– Good physical condition because of amount of standing;
– Certificate of no criminal record (VOG);
– Reach truck license is welcome.
– Hour wage 10,86 Eur per gross;
– Organized accommodation;
– Possibility to switch to a direct contract;
– Salary allowances for working nights, overtime, weekends, Public holiday (35–300% of the basic rate);
– Assistance in arranging transport to the Netherlands;
– Organized transport to / from work;
– Workers’ insurance and access to healthcare;
– Minimum formalities (possibility of electronic signing of the contract);
– myOTTO app with work plan, payslips and FAQ;
– 24/7 telephone support – Operations Service Center;
– Temporary employment contract under Dutch conditions;
– Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, e.g. Fit@OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!